OH MY GOMA! in the oven? We never tried that. Maybe we can get Mom to open ours!
all I can is yikes
lol they're so hilarious!
OH NO GUYS! I knew a lady whose kitty got in the washer and went for a ride! Not a happy ending. Be glad your mom-cat Sachie is VERY careful.
OMGoma & OMKumaboth of u do live dangerously..
Goma - get out of that oven!
Around here, we NEVER go where we are not supposed to.In front of a camera.
Oh please be careful kitties! I've had an OMG experience with my Siamese when he got himself trapped in the microwave. Good thing he was discovered just in time! Here's his story:http://www.pawsomecats.com/2011/02/omg-moment-of-horror.html
NEVER. Strictly CAT-OFF Zones.
Post a Comment